Monday, September 12, 2011

Radiators, tubing and clamps.


My order from Danger Den arrived today.

Tubing, 2 heater cores with fittings, and tubing clamps.

10 green Delrin tubing clamps.  Matching colors or course, and as long as I don't break any 10 should be plenty.  I seriously doubt whether or not these would have the same 'clamp ability' as screw clamps, but since they are sold to be used with this tubing I am hopeful that they will be strong enough.

2 Heater Cores with 1/2 inch fittings.  As you can see these are plenty thick and have a tighter 'grid' than other radiators I have seen specifically marketed for watercooling.  I am also pleased to see that they are made entirely out of copper, the gray is something painted over the outside.

My messy computer setup at the moment.  The 'case' is an old acrylic case I purchased years ago, but I found it sooo annoying to change components with it that I eventually removed all sides except what was required to support the motherboard.  Cant wait for the acrylic to come so I can remove this unsightly mess from my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment