Saturday, October 1, 2011

Frustrations.

On Friday I made a call to the Cenex store and they said that my oil was on the shipment that would arrive that day.  They said that they would call me when it arrived, so I hung up and got my pc as prepped as I could in the mean time.  The hours ticked by one by one and still no call.

Saturday morning I call them again and am told that the truck must be running late, so I ask if it will come in today.  Nope.  They are open on Saturdays, but apparently they don't get shipments in on them.  So Monday is now the earliest that I can expect to get it all together.

The radiators, in a temporary setup














The tubing had to bend so tightly that it started to flatten.
A spare hose clamp solved that.















Putting it all together...














Started on the lid...
The on/off, reset, and led's






































The lid was pretty straightforward, with the only trickyness being drilling the holes for the front switches.  It isn't going to be hinged because the hoses and such coming out the back would interfere with that, so I'll just weld on a few tabs on the inside of it, probably one on each corner, so that is sits there nicely.

I'm going to work on sending a few wires to the radiator fans, shouldn't take too much work.

No comments:

Post a Comment